It is the first contact with the new employer. But how do I design a cover letter in a way that it attracts the interest of my reader? In this workshop, you will learn methods and working techniques that will help you to create a good cover letter.
- The eye is a part of the understanding process: Rules for layout and formatting
- Improve readability: Formulating cover letters precisely
- Layout and structure: simple rules for good results
- Selection: What belongs in the cover letter and what doesn’t
- One chance, 10 seconds long: How cover letters are read
Trainer: Marcellus Menke, M. A., Head of Career Service at the University of Siegen
online-workshop: May 12, 2022, 4 to 5 pm [22-4103-o]
face-to-face workshop: May 12, 2022, 12 to 1 pm [22-4103-p]
Registration via Unisono:
This workshop is open for ATHENA Students. You can apply via e-mail. Further information is available here.