… which transform.
The 80/20 principle
Most of the time, 80% or less is already enough for a project or task to be well done. The remaining 20%, often even significantly more, only serve as the finishing touch. The last 20% are not absolutely necessary for success.
It’s a good idea to remember this principle from time to time when things get really stressful again. Maybe the really important work has already been done.