… that I can change. These impulses for self-management may be helpful:
- Give structure to the following day. Structures provide security and thus lead to a reduction in stress.
- Don’t plan too full. Do not plan more than 60% of your working time.
- Schedule breaks. Plan enough breaks and take them with a clear conscience. Only when you take care of yourself can you take care of others.
- Set priorities. Priorities should be set when planning your day.
- Set highlights. Give the day a highlight that you look forward to.
- Keep an open mind to enjoyable things. One should be receptive to random beauties of the day.
- Deliberate start to the day. A hectic start to the day, usually drags a hectic day behind it.
- Pause and see successes. One should take the time and look at what has been accomplished and not only at the unfinished things.
What helps you to structure your day?