… motivated work. Who hasn’t experienced this? You wake up and realize that your motivation is at a very low level. An external incentive doesn’t always help. Ideally, you will find an inner driving force that motivates you. A few changing sentences and a simple exercise can help.
Phrases that change:
- „I want to“ instead of „I have to“
- „I can work on this task without much effort“ instead of „This work is boring„
- Visualize the relevance of the task or ask the question: What is better afterwards?
- Pick one of the sentences above that appeals to you the most at this moment.
- Take an index card and write the sentence on the front. On the back, write an example situation in which the impulse is helpful for you.
- Put the card in your wallet/handbag/jacket so that it is always to hand.